Coming soon - a brand new website!
The church has been used continually for worship since 1849. It was extended in Victorian times, given a new roof in 1992, and had its imposing spire rebuilt after storm damage on Christmas Eve 1997.
We have parish rooms ‘downstairs’ entered from Bessborough Road, used regularly for both church and community activities. The church is usually open on Saturday mornings between 10 and 11.30am. Please feel free to visit us then, or join us at 10.30am for Sunday worship.